- Deadline for proposals for postgraduate conference on January 5, 2018
- Imagining the Body on January 19, 2018
- Deadline – Malcolm Bowie prize 2017 on January 27, 2018
- ‘Repetition’: SFS postgraduate conference on March 16, 2018
- Activities of the Society
- Advocacy, Consultation and Lobbying
- Executive Committee
- External Links
- Funding Schemes
- Funding: Conference and Workshop Grants
- Funding: Prize Research Fellowship
- Funding: Research Support
- Funding: Visiting Fellowships
- Join the SFS
- Latest Gapper Prizes
- Postgraduate conferences
- Postgraduates at the Annual Conference (Durham, 3-5 July 2017)
- President’s Welcome
- Retrospective: Durham 2017
- Visiting International Fellow, 2017-18
The Society for French Studies offers grants in support of conferences held in the UK or Ireland and concerned with research in any area of French Studies. It also offers visiting academic fellowships for outstanding academic visitors to the UK and Ireland, as well as support for postgraduate, non-established and retired researchers. The Society is particularly keen to encourage regional cooperation. Applicants are encouraged to apply for other sources of funding where practicable.
Our Latest Tweets
Find us on Facebook
📢Call for papers for SFS PG Conference 2018: RÉPÉTITION/REPETITION📢
From poetry to OCDs, from Hegel to Marx by way of Loulou the parrot, we are looking to explore all aspects of repetition!
Please send abstracts (250-300 words) for twenty-minute papers, either in French or in English to email@example.com no later than Friday 5 January 2018.
Informal enquiries also welcome!
Full CfP available here in English and in French www.sfs.ac.uk/postgraduate-conference/ ... See MoreSee Less
To become a member of the Society please follow this link.